MVC3 with Windows Authentication Redirected to Account/Login

I was deploying my MVC3 application into a production that did not have the proper DLLs in the GAC.  So I used the handy little tool in Visual Studio that allows you to include the DLLs in the BIN folder.  Simply right-click on the project in Visual Studio and select Add Deployable Dependencies.

image

But when I deployed the project into production, it kept attempting to redirect me to Account/Login, which does not exist.  And I have not routed those values anywhere.

It turns out that the WebMatrix.Data.dll was copied into my BIN directory and into production.  This DLL is the culprit.  I removed all instances of this DLL from my project, and the issue went away.

image

Tags:,

One Response

  1. David Lee July 15, 2013

Leave a Reply

x

We use cookies to ensure the best possible experience on our website. Detailed information on the use of cookies on this site is provided in our Privacy and Cookie Policy. Further instruction on how to disable our cookies can be found there.