Office 2010 will be available for download on April 22nd!
Office 2010 reached the RTM milestone on April 14th and MSDN/Technet subscribes will be able to downoad it on April 22nd.
At Catapult, we have been testing the Office 2010 for several months and are excited about the new features. I blogged about Outlook 2010 over five months ago here.
SharePoint, Visio and Project are also getting major facelifts as part of this release cycle.
· MSDN/Technet on April 22nd.
· Volume Licensing customers with Software Assurance can download it on April 27th.
· Customers without SA can purchase through Volume Licensing on May 1st.
· It will be available in retail stores in June.
· Available for pre-order now: http://store.microsoft.com/OfficePreorder
Full story here.