OpsMgr: Latest Base OS Management Pack with Server 2012 Support
The System Center Monitoring Pack for Windows Server Operating System was recently released and appears to be functioning well!
The latest release of the MP (version 6.0.6989.0) of the Windows Server Operating System Management Pack included the following changes:
• Introduced support for Windows Server 2012
• Added monitoring for NTFS events to check if they are corrupted or unavailable
• Disabled monitoring of Event 55 in Windows 2012 as this event can be raised even if there is no corruption. Event 55 has been replaced with Event 98.
• Update rules and monitors for Counter Processor Information in the 2008 Management Pack to fix the issue of renaming “Processor” to “Processor Information”.
• Updated Cluster disk monitoring to fix the warning 999 and the Script error generated when a cluster disk is removed.