So i came across a 0x7a print error today and here's the fix...
-Reboot into Safe-Mode (usually done by pressing the F8 key during boot-up) error 0x0000007a
-Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers and drive into any folders in there and rename any folders named 3 to anything else. I had it in two different folders.
-Remove printer drivers for affected device
-Reboot Windows normally
This is what we tried to do before we found the solution…
-We removed drivers and reinstalled
-We tried connecting to it via TCP/IP rather then using the print server
-Tried it under a different profile
-Tried Different drivers
-Checked for Viruses/Malware
-Got all the Windows updates
-Made sure user had administrator rights